1. What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files, which are stored on your end device via the browser when you use our website. These text files contain information for the provision of user-friendly services and are exported from web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognise you, so that our web server can present you with a more customised, better, faster website, which is tailored more to your requirements.
Therefore, please consider that you may not receive any access to some website contents if you block cookies.
A differentiation is basically made between the following types of cookies:
- Session-based cookies: These are stored on your computer/end device while you surf on our website and are then deleted afterwards.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
- Cookies of third-party providers: These cookies are generated by partner websites and are embedded in our website. They are for the purpose of delivering personalised advertising, for example.
We generally only use Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java script) to simplify the use of our website for you and optimise our service and your communication with our contents:
- We use so-called session-based cookies to keep the present session active.
This website also uses Google web analysis services. You can find further information about this at „Data privacy notices“.
3. Cookies of third-party providers